How to operate your lawn mower safely:
1. When mowing, do not go barefoot or wear sandals, generally wear overalls and work shoes.
2. Familiarize yourself with the operation process, read the lawn mower manual carefully, and know that in an emergency, shut down the engine in time.
3. Make sure there are no sticks, stones, wires, etc. on the grass that can be thrown up and hurt by the mower blade.
4. Always turn off the engine and remove the spark plug cover when clearing obstructions, inspecting or servicing the mower.
5. Check each part carefully before use to make sure the mower blade is securely attached to the mower. Replace old and damaged blades or screws as a set, so as not to cause the machine to run erratically. Damaged blades and screws are dangerous.
6. Always check all nuts, screws and screws to ensure that the mower is in safe operating condition.
7. Only add fuel outdoors and before starting the engine. Do not smoke when fueling the engine. Do not remove the fuel cap or add oil when the engine is running or the temperature is high. If fuel spills, do not start the engine, but place the mower away from the oil stains until the fuel has evaporated to avoid a fire.
8. Do not mow the lawn if there are people in the area, especially children or pets.
9. Replace a bad or faulty muffler.
10. Mowing when the weather is good.
11. When starting the engine, keep your feet not too close to the mower blades.
12. Do not use the machine in a place with poor exhaust emission, so as to avoid exhaust (carbon monoxide) pollution.
13. Turn off the engine whenever you leave the mower.
14. Do not allow children or people unfamiliar with the machine to use the mower.
15. The machine should be placed in a well-ventilated room and away from open flames.
16. Do not manually adjust the governor to make the engine speed too high. Overspeeding is dangerous and can shorten the life of your lawnmower.
17. Wear eye protection when operating the mower.
18. Reduce the throttle after mowing the grass. When the engine is not in use, turn off the fuel switch.
19. Oil should be stored in a container specially designed for oil and placed in a cool place. Generally do not use plastic containers.
20. In one of the following situations, turn off the engine, unplug the spark plug cover and check the lawn mower: (1) The lawn mower vibrates abnormally (2) It encounters foreign objects
21. Do not mow the lawn when it is upside down.
22. Turn off the engine when the cart is passing through a gravel driveway, sidewalk, or road.
23. When working, the lawn mower should be pushed forward slowly, and the speed should not be too fast.
24. When mowing a sloping field, don't go up and down. Be especially careful when turning on slopes. Do not mow on very steep slopes.
25. Do not lift or move the mower while it is mowing.
26. Lawn mowers with a grass box, do not use the lawn mower without a grass box.